12" Engineer Triangular Solid Scale - Aluminum
Production Time: 25 Working Days
|100|| $14.95 each|
|250|| $13.95 each|
|500|| $13.50 each|
|1000|| $12.95 each|
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM DRAFTING SCALE - length of engineering drafting scale is 12 Inches
- PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER SCALE - scale has an executive look and feel and has been widely used and accepted as a must-have tool by drafting professionals and engineering students
- SOLID-CORE ENGINEERING DRAFTING SCALE - Calibrations of Engineer Scale are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 parts per inch.
- DRAFTING SCALE - high-quality extruded aluminum scale is imprinted using photo anodizing process that makes for a uniform finish and color, through this process calibrations become a permanent part of the aluminum and will not wear off over time
- ALUMICOLOR IS QUALITY - made with the highest quality extruded aluminum all scales have smooth edges and are calibrated to exact specifications, scales feature a solid core and will stand the test of time
Aluminum 12" engineer standard solid triangular scale is made from high quality extruded aluminum with ultra smooth edges and photo anodized calibrations making them a permanent part of the aluminum that will never wear or rub off. Calibrations are 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 parts per inch.
engineer scale, engineering, engineer ruler, engineer scales, drafting product, engineer
TO DOWNLOAD AN ARTWORK TEMPLATE, CLICK THE "SALES TOOLS" BUTTON
Please send all orders and vector art to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Normal Production Time
25 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
PRICE INCLUDES: one color imprint on one side
IMPRINT METHOD: Photo Anodizing
Set Up Charge: $50 (V) for one color, one location
Additional Color/Location Set Up Charge: $30 (V) per color
Additional Color/Location Running Charges: $0.75 (V) per piece
IMPRINT AREA: 1/4" x 11"
Add a $50 (v) RUSH CHARGE to all heat-set-silk-screened and laser-engraved imprint orders. Only available for in-stock items.